- Pre-event planning document - that you can use to organize your vendor contacts, ceremony timeline and reception events.
- Pre-event consultation - Either in person (if local) or on the phone depending on your time and availability.
- Pre-event Music Selection - Broad generalities of artists or genres for background music during different periods and specific 'Must Play' songs as well as 'Do Not Play' songs for events and dance time.
- Music / PA for the Ceremony with a lavaliere microphone for the officiant, and a hand held microphone for readings.
- Coordination of reception events with other vendors – Your DJ / MC is a host that manages timeline and flow of events at the ceremony with other vendors (caterer, photographer, videographer, venue staff) so that you can relax and enjoy the day!
- Interaction - Our MC skills are very strong, and we are very comfortable tailoring our group interaction to your wishes and the group dynamic. Your wedding won't be about the DJ but all about YOU. Our philosophy regarding announcements is that less is more, so we try to stay off the microphone when possible.
- A Great Dance Party - with over 12000 songs and several years of throwing great receptions, we love to get everyone on the dance floor!